K.S.F. Endowment Scholarship :
It was decided to award scholarships to the eligible students pursuing professional courses such as Medical, Dental, Engineering, MBA., MCA., Forestry, BVsc., Horticulture, Sericulture, Fisheries and General degrees. It has also been decided that the award of scholarships will be under K.S.F Endowment Fund for the following category of students from –
(1) Should have studied up to 10th Standard in a rural school.
(2) The students belonging to economically weaker sections.
(3) Students hailing from small and marginal farmers families with less than one hectare of dry land.
(4) Children of agricultural labourers from rural area.
(5) Children of government employees will not be eligible.
The Board of Trustees has approved the award of scholarships to the students during 2012 – 2013 for those who had secured 70% and above in the recent examination and also to the fresh students for disbursement of scholarships during the year 2013-2014. 39 Students coming from the rural areas were selected for award of scholarships amounting to Rs. 5,05,000-00 under the following three categories:
- Rs. 15,000-00 = 27 Students = Total amount Rs. 4,05,000-00
- Rs. 10,000-00 = 4 Students = Total amount Rs. 40,000-00
- Rs, 7,500-00 = 8 Students = Total amount Rs. 60,000-00
Total Rs. 5,05,000-00
It has also been decided to continue the award of scholarship during the next year to those who secure 60% in the courses in which they are studying. It has also been decided to select the fresh candidates for award of Scholarship during the year 2013-2014
In the Year 2013-2014 an amount of rupees 10 Lakhs has been awarded as scholarship for the deserving 73 students in a glittering function on 10-May-2014.