Krishik sarvodaya foundations Thrust is to make available its programs and activities in district headquarters and taluk headquarters apart from urban areas. It is our desire to see that the facility is made available at a place closer to them so that they could be properly motivated and guided. The trust wants not only the graduates to get themselves employed in various Government departments both at State and Central levels but also wants to help them to find employment in various private sector companies which are employing in large numbers. Opportunities are plenty for the youngsters in this sector. What is needed is proper guidance and coaching so that they can develop the required leadership and communication skills. It is in this context that KSF has a plan to diversify its activities so that the required support is given to the rural youngsters through appropriate training so as to build in each and everyone of them, a strong character and will power to successfully compete and excel.
1) Promotion of education, training and career guidance to bright youngsters especially for those coming from the rural areas of Karnataka who wish to get into civil services (Central & State) technical services and other services.
2) Establishment and award of fellowships, scholarships, etc., including awarding of prizes to bright candidates at schools, colleges and educational institutions.
3) Establishment and maintenance of schools, colleges, training institutions, libraries, hostels, information centers, language labs, social and cultural activities.
4) Dissemination of information among the educated and to provide guidance to unemployed youth coming from rural areas about the job opportunities available in IT & BT and managerial positions to suit their educational qualification and technical skills.
5) Developing communication skills and specially Spoken English for under graduates in rural areas.
6) Skill and personality development.
7) Conducting job oriented training programmes.
8) Creating awareness and training for self-employment.